Multistage Centrifugal Pump
Horizontal and Vertical
HS Type Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pump
HS series is the horizontal multistage ring section pumps and high pressure pump. all the impellers are stacked in single direction on the same pump shaft. The rotors are perfectly dynamically balanced and the maximum stages can be up to 12stages. HS type horizontal multistage ring section pumps has the advantage of stable performance and superior in quality. HS type horizontal multistage pump is the ideal for high pressure pumps application, for water and drinking water supply system, general industry, pressure boosting system, irrigation system, in power station, heating, filtration, fire-fighting, reverse osmosis and washing plants….etc
Design feature of Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pump:
- Rolling element and plain bearing for higher temperature
- The suction nozzle and discharge nozzle can be horizontal, vertical, down, any position in times of 90 degree.
- Optional shaft sealing for single seal or double seal, cartridge mechanical seal and soft packing.
- Standard design for stuffing box cooling jacket allows transfer high temperature liquid.
- Bearing lubrication is optional for grease, ring oiled, splashed systems
- Bearing type can be rolling element bearing and plain bearing for higher temperature
- single entry & closed impeller
- dry installation
- Low NPSHr and high efficiency..
- Many choices for material, cast iron, cast steel, all stainless steel and duplex stainless steel, bronze for your different application.
- Excellent pumps with superior quality
- Absolutely dynamically balanced rotor prolong the lifetime and supply stable performance.
Light Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Water Pump Operation Data:
Capacity: up to 125L/s (450m3h), or as per any request.
Head: up to 960m(3150ft), or as per any request.
Working temperature: up to 80°C
Design pressure: 4.0Mpa/6.3Mpa/10.0Mpa/16Mpa or as per any request.
Nozzle: up to 250mm or special design. Flange standard can be DIN, ANSI or other standard.
Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pump Main Application:
- Long distance water transferring
- Boiling water feeding and transferring
- Fire fighting
- Water system boosting
- Mining industry
- Power station and water plant
- Offshore projects
- All other application for high pressure liquid.
HS Series Horizontal Multi Stage Pump.
This kind of multistage water pump is divided into MSH series horizontal multistage pump and MSV series vertical stainless steel multistage pump.
- HSH pump is horizontal multistage section centrifugal pump. It can deliver heat water, oil, the corrosive or wearable medium by changing the material, seal or adding cooling system.
- HSD high pressure centrifugal water pump can deliver water without solid particle or the liquid which the chemical and physical feature is similar with water and temperature is≤80℃. It’s suitable for delivering water in mine and urban water project etc.
- HSG pump can delivery clean water without solid particle of the liquid which the chemical and physical feature are similar with water, and temperature is≤105℃. It’s suitable for delivering boiler feed water of heat water.
- HSL pump can deliver the neuter mineral water which solid particles percent is below 1.5%(Solid Dia. ＜0.5mm) and other similar sewage, the temperature of the liquid is≤80℃. It’s suitable for steel works, mines, city projects etc.
- HSF multistage centrifugal pump can deliver the corrosive liquid without solid particle, which temperature is from -20℃ to 150℃.
- HSO centrifugal pump multistage can deliver oil or oil products without solid grain, viscosity≤120ct, the range of temperature is from -20℃ to 150℃.
- HSV pump is vertical multistage stainless steel inline pump. All the components contacted with water is of stainless steel material. It’s widely used in urban water supply system, industrial circulating system, water supply for a boiler of condensation system, environmental protection water treatment system and agriculture irrigation.
VS Vertical Series.
Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Inline Pump (Stainless Steel)
VS series closed coupled stainless steel vertical multistage centrifugal inline pumps are driven by standard motors. All parts contact with water made of SS304. The pump head, suction and discharge part can be made in cast iron on request too. The pressure-resistant cylinder and flow passage components are fixed between the pump head and inlet & outlet section with four stay-bolts. With high reliability, high efficiency and advanced technology, these pumps are capable of satisfying multiple applications in the water market.
Vertical Multistage centrifugal pump Design Feature:
1. The main parts such as an impeller, diffuser, and stage are pressed and joined by a stainless punch, with very smooth flow channel, high head, high efficiency, anti-corrosive and super powerful operating time, prevent producing the second pollution.
2. Bearing and mechanical seal have used a famous brand with high reliability.
3. The inlet and outlet can be a screw pipe joint connection, flange connection or cutting ferrule style ready-packaged joint, convenience for connecting.
4.The same inlet and outlet are in line. It can be installed in the pipeline with the advantage of high pressure, small area. It has gained national patent.
5.The series pump has an outstanding outline, tight structure, high efficiency and easy maintenance.
Operation Data of Vertical Multistage Water Pump :
25 to 125mm
1 to 5 in
1 to 180m³/h
4.4 to 792.5 USgpm
Up to 305m
Up to 1000 ft
Up to 3.3MPa
Up to 478.6psi
Up to 120° C
Up to 248 ° F
Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump Application:
- Municipal water supply and distribution
- Domestic water supply
- Cooling water system
- Boiler feed and condensate system
- Water treatment
- Fire fighting
Description:HS series is the horizontal multistage centrifugal pumps and high pressure pump. all the impellers are stacked in single direction on the same pump shaft. The rotors are perfectly dynamic…
Description:CAP series stainless steel vertical multistage centrifugal inline pumps are driven by standard motors. All parts contact with water made of SS304. The pump head, suction and…